Drop from boxes
BOXES
Name Reward
Firecracker 1000 Goblin Points and 50% chance to get another Firecracker
Red Chocolate Tier 1(medium) items for all classes lvl 7 to 9
Blue Chocolate Normal weapons for all classes lvl 6 to 9
Pink Chocolate Tier 1(high) items for all classes lvl 11 
Orange Candy Box Socket Necklaces - 10% to get Excellent Socket
Box of Kundun +1 Tier 4 Excellent Gloves for all classes with 4 to 6 exe options.
Box of Kundun +2 Tier 4 Excellent Helmets for all classes with 4 to 6 exe options.
Box of Kundun +3 Tier 4 Excellent Boots for all classes with 4 to 6 exe options.
Box of Kundun +4 Tier 4 Excellent Pants for all classes with 4 to 6 exe options.
Box of Kundun +5 Tier 4 Excellent Armor for all classes with 4 to 6 exe options.
Mastery Box Minor 500 ~ 1000 Ruud
Mastery Box Standard 1000 ~ 1500 Ruud
Mastery Box Greater 2500 ~ 3000 Ruud
Ruud Box 500 500 Ruud
Ruud Box 1000 1000 Ruud
Ruud Box 2000 2000 Ruud
Lower Labyrinth Box 20 Elemental Rune + 500 GP
Medium Labyrinth Box 30 Elemental Rune + 1000 GP + 10% High level Pentagram
Higher Labyrinth Box 40 Elemental Rune + 1500 GP + 20% High level Pentagram
Element Box Contains XP buffs (50/100/200)
Silver Box (unlocked) Normal (no exe) Darkangel weapon for your class +11 +skill
Golden Box (unlocked) Normal (no exe) Holyangel weapon for your class +11 +skill
GP Container 1k/10k 1.000 / 10.000 Goblin Points
Ruud Container 1k /10 k 1000 Ruud / 10.000 Ruud
Credit Container 100 / 1k 100 Wcoin / 1.000 WCoin
Lucky Bag Egg Contains a random MUUN pet
 
MAP SPECIFIC DROPS
Map Drop
Raklion  Tier 4 Items level 380 with 1 socket 
Barracks Condor Flame (low rate)
Alkmaaar  Low pentagrams  / Mithril
Ubaid  Low pentagrams  / Mithril
Debenter Low pentagrams / Mithril
Uruk Mountain Normal Bloodangel items / Low pentagrams  / Mithril
Nars  Normal Bloodangel items / Low pentagrams  / Mithril
Ferea Normal Darkangel items /Elenas Letter(rare)
Nixies Lake Normal Holyangel items /Elenas Letter(rare)
Deep Dungeon 5 Normal Soul Awakening items / Golden Sentence /Elenas Letter(rare)
Swamp of Darkness Normal Soul Awakening items / Golden Sentence /Elenas Letter(rare)
Old Kethotum Normal Blue Eye Items / Golden Sentence /Elenas Letter(rare)
Kubera Mine Normal Blue Eye Items / Golden Sentence /Elenas Letter(rare)
Abyss of Atlans  Normal Silverheart Items / Golden Sentence /Elenas Letter(rare) /Guardian Upgrade Material
Scorched Canyon  Normal Silverheart Items / Golden Sentence /  Garuda Flame (very low rate) /Elenas Letter(rare) /Guardian Upgrade Material
Red Smoke Icarus Very Low chance to gain Custom Jewels / Garuda Sentence / Garuda Flame / Orange Box(rare) /Guardian Upgrade Material
Arenil Temple Very Low chance to gain Custom Jewels / Garuda Sentence / Garuda Flame / Orange Box(rare) /Guardian Upgrade Material
Ashen Aida  Low chance to gain Custom Jewels / Garuda Sentence / Garuda Flame / Gemestone /Guardian Upgrade Material
Blaze Kethotum  Low chance to gain Custom Jewels / Garuda Sentence / Garuda Flame / Orange Box(rare) / Maple Leaf EVENT /Guardian Upgrade Material
Kanturu Underground  Earring Upgrade Materials
Blood Castle
Drop from Events
Blood Castle
Level Reward
Blood Castle 1 500 Goblin Points + Minor Mastery Box
Blood Castle 2 750 Goblin Points + Minor Mastery Box
Blood Castle 3 1000 Goblin Points + Standard Mastery Box + 2% to get Silver Key
Blood Castle 4 2000 Goblin Points + Greater Mastery Box + 3% Silver Key, Golden Key, Jewel of Skill
Blood Castle 5 2500 Goblin Points + Greater Mastery Box + 4% chance Jewel of Socket, Jewel of Skill, Golden Key
Blood Castle 6 2500 Goblin Points + Greater Mastery Box + 4% chance: Condor Flame, Jewel of Luck, Jewel of Skill, Jewel of Luck
Blood Castle 7 3000 Goblin Points + Greater Mastery Box / 4% chance drop on : Garuda Flame, Condor Feather, Condor Flame, Jewel of Excellent
 
Devil Square
Devil Square is invaded by Monkeys 15minutes after event starts! You have 5 minutes to kill as many as you can!!!
Level Reward
Devil Square 1 Green Monkey: 5 Goblin Points and 10-30 Ruud per kill
Devil Square 2 Green Monkey: 5 Goblin Points and 10-30 Ruud per kill
Devil Square 3 White Monkey: 25 Goblin Points and 20-40 Ruud per kill
Devil Square 4 Purple Monkey: 35 Goblin Points and 20-50 Ruud per kill
Devil Square 5 Purple Monkey: 35 Goblin Points and 20-50 Ruud per kill
Devil Square 6 Red Monkey: 50 Goblin Points and 20-70 Ruud per kill
Devil Square 7 Red Monkey: 50 Goblin Points and 20-70 Ruud per kill + a small surprise :)
 
Doppelganger (Double Goer)
Level Reward
Doppleganger 1 Very High Master and Majestic XP Bonus + Random jewels and rewards(higher better). Be aware! Monsters in this event might be immune to some attacks therefore you should not afk and switch your skills sometime.
Doppleganger 2
Doppleganger 3
Doppleganger 4
Doppleganger 5
Doppleganger 6
 
Chaos Castle
Level Reward
Chaos Castle 1 1000 Goblin Points + 5 Random Jewels
Chaos Castle 2 2000 Goblin Points + 5 Random Jewels
Chaos Castle 3 3000 Goblin Points + 10 Random Jewels
Chaos Castle 4 4000 Goblin Points + 10 Random Jewels or 5 Jewel of Guardian
Chaos Castle 5 5000 Goblin Points + 10 Random Jewels or 5 Jewel of Guardian
Chaos Castle 6 6000 Goblin Points + Random Jewels| 20% to get Custom Jewel or Ruud Box of Condor Flame
Chaos Castle 7 7000 Goblin Points + Random Jewels| 20% to get Custom Jewel or Ruud Box of Condor Flame
 
 
Maze of Dimensions (Mirror Event)
League Last 4 weeks, and every week you unlock new floors to play on. Higher floor = harder monsters but better rewards! In-game visual might not always be correct when showing the reward, therefore look below
Floor Reward
1 to 5 Lower Labyrinth Box
6 to 9 90% Lower Labyrinth Box or 10% Medium Labyrinth Box
10 to 19 60% Lower Labyrinth Box or 30% Medium Labyrinth Box or 10% Higher Labyrinth Box
20 40% Lower Labyrinth Box or 30% Medium Labyrinth or Box 20% Higher Labyrinth Box
21 to 25 90% Medium Labyrinth Box or 10% Higher Labyrinth Box
26 to 30 80% Medium Labyrinth Box or 20% Higher Labyrinth Box
31 to 39  50% Medium Labyrinth Box or 50% Higher Labyrinth Box
40 to 41  Extra Points for clear and Higher Labyrinth Box
Bonus Golden Goblin (If you find exit within 10 moves) (Higher level - better goblin)
Type Reward
Green Goblin Extra Points and 1 to 2500 Ruud
Blue Goblin Extra Points and 1 to 5000 Ruud
Red Goblin Extra Points and 1 to 7500 Ruud
Yellow Goblin Extra Points and 1 to 10000 Ruud
Clearing floors will give you points. Top 3 players with highest points will earn Top Prize by the end of the League.
Monthly Top Prize Random Jewels
Monthly Top Prize 2 Random Jewels
Monthly Top Prize 1 Random Jewels
 
Loren Deep (Castle Deep)
Level Reward
Erohim Boss  Tier 5 Items(Set weapons included) with 2 to 4 excellent options 
 
Crywolf Fortress
Level Reward
Balgass (Main Boss) 500 Wcoin for Kill | 200 random jewels | Ruud Boxes | +5% Chaos Machine rates | 5% less All Monster HP
Dark Elf  1000 Goblin Points | Piece of Horn / Ruud / Jewel of Guardian / Exp buff / Erohims Nightmare Book | 1% To get Fenrir
 
Acheron Guardian (Acheron Protector)
Level Reward
Elemental Tower 5000 GP + 300 level Pentagrams | Elemental Items and Tradeable Seals 
 
Arca War (PvP)
Winner guild
All Participants 20% EXP Bonus Buff + Random PvP Buff for 48H
Level Reward
Trophy Mix Level 1- 10pc 1 Regular Jewels (10% to get Condor Flame or Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 2 - 20pc+  1 Regular Jewels (20% to get Condor Flame or Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 3- 30 pc+  1 Regular Jewels (30% to get Condor Flame or Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 4 - 40 pc+  1 Regular Jewels (40% to get Condor Flame or Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 5- 50 pc+ 1 Regular Jewels (50% to get Condor Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 6 - 60 pc+ 1 Regular Jewels (60% to get Condor Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 7 - 70 pc+ 1 Regular Jewels (70% to get Condor Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 8 - 80 pc+ 1 Regular Jewels (80% to get Condor Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 9 - 90pc + 1 Regular Jewels (90% to get Condor Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 10- 100 pcs 20% Conqerors Badge | 20% Garuda Feather | 60% 1 Custome Jewel
 
Castle Siege(PvP)
Level Reward
Castle Siege Unlocks Lands of Trial zone for guild members. In Land of Trial you will find an extra NPC that will sell event Map invitations so you don't have to farm them(BC/DS/Dopp/Gaion). Normal Monsters in this zone will drop Lapidary Stones (Three Vacancies). This zone has also Extra Boss Spawns
LordMix (Max 1 per day) 20% chance on Wing lev3 | 20% on Blessed Archangel Weapon +4 Options | 60% on Fenrir or Jewel of Excellent / Jewel of Luck / Jewel of Skill
You can only Mix one time per day per guild.
 
Drop from Invasions
Normal Invasions
Name Reward
Gorgon (Dungeon 1/2/3) Spawns every 1-2 hours and drop low excellent items.
Ice Queen (Devias 4) Gemstones, Random Jewels and Goblin points per kill
Balrog (Losttower 7) Gemstones, Random Jewels and Goblin points per kill
Hydra (Atlans 2/3) Gemstones, Random Jewels and Goblin points per kill
Golden Invasion (All Maps) 
Golden Dragon x3  3x random Box of Kundun +1 / +2 / +3
Great Golden Dragon x3  3x random Box of Kundun +4 / +5
Golden Titan x 3  1x  Box of Kundun +1
Golden Soldier x 3  1x  Box of Kundun +1
Golden Lizard King x3  1x  Box of Kundun +2
Golden Devil x3  1x  Box of Kundun +2
Golden Tantalos x3  1x  Box of Kundun +3
Golden Stone Golem x3  1x  Box of Kundun +3
Golden Satyros x3  1x  Box of Kundun +4
Golden Twin Tail x3  1x  Box of Kundun +4
Golden Iron Knight x3  1x  Box of Kundun +5
Golden Napin x3  1x  Box of Kundun +5
 
Special Invasions
White Wizard Jewel of Bless | Ring of Wizard from Soldiers
Dragon Invasion Tier 2 Items (Ancient items)
Zaikan Invasion Feather, Crest, W2.5 Combination Items
Metal Balrog Invasion Feather, Crest, W2.5 Combination Items
Acheron  1-10  Elemental Rune / Random Mithril / Talisman of Elemental  Luck /Talisman of Elemental Assembly
Cursed Monster Invasion
(Ubaid/Alkmaar/Urk/Nars)
Nixie's Lake Invasion - Sylphid 60% Chance: Normal Divine Weapon for each class 40% Chance: Excellent Divine Weapon for each class | Steel of Heaven
Swamp of Darkness Invasion - Hellraiser 60% Chance: Normal Divine Weapon for each class 40% Chance: Excellent Divine Weapon for each class | Steel of Heaven
Abyss of Atlans Elites Chance to obtain Ghost Horse Seal / Sculpture / Stones
Scorched Canyon Elites Chance to obtain Ghost Horse Seal / Sculpture / Stones
MUUN Pet Invasion Moon Rabbit - 60% to drop a Lucky Bag Egg
Pouch of Blessing - 80% to drop a Lucky Bag Egg
Fire Flame Ghost - 100% to drop a Lucky Bag Egg
Kubera Mine Rush LOTS of Gold Rabbits - 8.000.000 Zen and 100 GP
Golden Goblin Escape Goblin Points + 70% Titans Anger 
UBERs Invasion Jewel of Excellent / Full Option Jewel / Jewel of Instant +15 / Jewel of Socket / Jewel of Luck / FO Ring / Garuda Feather / Garuda Flame / Guardian Upgrade Stones
Hide and Seek 300 WCOIN + Chance: Jewel of Excellent / Full Option Jewel / Jewel of Instant +15 / Jewel of Luck
In-Game Systems
MOSS Gambler
MOSS will display the correct Rewards in-game.
Name / Cost Reward
Swords and Blades           5.000.000 Zen DK/IK/SL/MG (20% Chance Excellent)
Talisman of Luck 
Talisman of Chaos Assembly
Talisman of Chaos Assembly Elemental
Talisman of Luck Elemental
Staffs, Sticks, Books               5.000.000 Zen Wizards, Summoners, Kundun (20% Chance Excellent)
Talisman of Luck 
Talisman of Chaos Assembly (1%)
Talisman of Chaos Assembly Elemental(1%)
Talisman of Luck Elemental(1%)
Bows, Guns, Quivers                   5.000.000 Zen Elf  /Gun Crusher  (20% Chance Excellent)
Talisman of Luck 
Talisman of Chaos Assembly(1%)
Talisman of Chaos Assembly Elemental(1%)
Talisman of Luck Elemental(1%)
Scepters, Lances, Claws                    5.000.000 Zen Dark Lord / Lancer / Rage Fighter (20% Chance Excellent)
Talisman of Luck 
Talisman of Chaos Assembly(1%)
Talisman of Chaos Assembly Elemental(1%)
Talisman of Luck Elemental(1%)
Maces, Orbs, Axes                5.000.000 Zen Rune Wizard/ Lemuria / Energy Elf (20% Chance Excellent)
Talisman of Luck 
Talisman of Chaos Assembly(1%)
Talisman of Chaos Assembly Elemental(1%)
Talisman of Luck Elemental(1%)
Jewel of Bless Box                       5 x Jewel of Bless Random Excellent Ring or Pendant (20%)
Random jewel: Soul, Life, Creation
- 300 Article Earring (4%)
- 700 Article Earring (4%)
Jewel of Soul Box                       5 x Jewel of Soul Random Excellent Ring or Pendant (20%)
Random jewel: Bless, Life, Creation
- 300 Article Earring (4%)
- 700 Article Earring (4%)
Talisman Box                      100.000.000 Zen
Talisman of Luck 1% (70%)
Talisman of Elemental Luck 10% (10%)
Chaos Assembly talisman (10%)
Elemental Chaos Assembly talisman(10%)
Guardian Box                      20 x Jewel of Creation Ghost Horse Sculpture (5%)
Random jewel: Bless, Life, Creation
Chaos Assembly talisman (10%)
Elemental Chaos Assembly talisman(10%)
   
Mini Games
MuRummy 
Points Reward
0- 249 Zen
250 - 349 Random Jewel + 200 Goblin Points
350 - 449  3 Random Jewels + 400 Goblin Points
450+ 1500 Goblin Point and chance to get:
10 Random Jewels (90%)
2000 Ruud (8%)
Jewel of Excellence (2%)
Jewel of Luck (2%)
Jewel of Skill (2%)
Horn of Fenrir (2%)
Condor Feather (2%)
3000 Ruud (2%)
Bomb Game
Points Reward
0 - 150 Random Jewel + 100 Goblin Points
151 - 850 2  Random Jewels + 200 Goblin Points
851 - 1100 4 Random Jewels + 500 Goblin Points
1101 + 1000 Goblin Points and:
5 Random Jewels (85%)
2000 Ruud (13%)
3000 Ruud (2%)
Baseball
Points Reward
0 - 299 Random Jewel + 100 Goblin Points
300 - 449  3 Random Jewels + 300 Goblin Points
450+ 1000 Goblin Point and chance to get:
5 Random Jewels (80%)
2000 Ruud (12%)
Jewel of Excellence (1%)
Jewel of Luck (1%)
Jewel of Skill (1%)
Horn of Fenrir (1%)
Condor Feather (1%)
3000 Ruud (3%)
 
Scroll of Summoning (Golden Goblin escape)
Dropping the scroll on the ground will summon a golden Boss
Type Reward
Titans Anger 50 GP + 40% chance on Tabtalo's Punishment or 3 Random Jewels
Tantalo's Punishment 100 GP + 40% chance on Erohim's Nightmare or 3 Random Jewels
Erohim's Nightmare 500 GP + 40% chance on Hell Maine's Insanity or 5 Random Jewels
Hell Maine's Insanity 1200 GP + 40% chance on Kundun's Greed or 5 Random Jewels
Kundun's Greed 1500 GP + 80%- 20 Jewels / 20% - 30 Jewels and chance on Wings of Angel and Devil for 24 Hours (60% inc)
 
Turn Items
Elemental Symbols
Bring Symbols of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Darkness to Lahap
5 Symbols Element Box
 
Turn Items
Maple Leaf Event
Bring Maple leaves and exchange for Jewel of Excellence!
50 Leaves Jewel of Excellence - Add 2 exe options!
 
BOSSES
Boss Reward
K6 Kundun Illusion Tier 2 Items
Golden Monsters Box of Kundun +1 to +5 ( check BoK drop for more details)
 Nightmare Excellent Ancient Items (Tier 5) (Set weapons included) with 2 to 3 excellent options / Chance on custom evolved MUUN Pet
 Kundun Excellent Ancient (Tier 5) Items(Set weapons included) with 2 to 3 excellent options / Chance on custom evolved MUUN Pet
Erohim Excellent Ancient (Tier 5) items (Set weapons included) with 2 to 3 excellent options / Chance on custom evolved MUUN Pet
 Medusa Boosted! Lvl 400 Socket Weapons/Shields with 1 to 5 Sockets level 1-13 | Custom Jewels:Skill, Socket / Chance on custom  MUUN Pet
 Selupan 5 items - lev400 Sockets (tier 6) : 1-5 sockets | Custom Jewels: Luck, Skill, Socket,  Chance on custom MUUN Pet | GP and/or Ruud
 Lord Silvester 8 items - lev400 Sockets (tier 6) : 1-5 sockets | Muun Mount (Tibetton) | Custom Jewels: Socket / Chance on custom MUUN Pet | GP and/or Ruud
Lord of Ferea Holyangel/SoulAwakening weapons +4-5 excellent options | Custom Jewels: Luck, Excellent | Evolved Tibetton Mount(Rare) | GP and/or Ruud
 Core Magriffy High level Pentagrams | Elemental Items and Tradeable Seals | Muun Mounts (Pawn, Rapen, Grippus)
Baglass (Crywolf Boss) 500 Wcoin for Kill | 200 random jewels | Ruud Boxes | +5% Chaos Machine rates | 5% less All Monster HP
Deep Gorgon Tier 5 Items (Silverheart) : 2-4 excellent options / Exe Rings/pendants | Custom Jewels: Skill, Luck, Socket | GP and/or Ruud
 Nix Brilliant Soul upgrade material 90% / Custom Jewels: Luck, Excellent  / Chance on Evolved Nix MUUN | GP and/or Ruud
 God of Darkness  Holyangel/SoulAwakening weapons +4-5 excellent options | Custom Jewels: Luck, Excellent | Evolved Tibetton Mount(Rare) | GP and/or Ruud
UBER Elites Jewel of Excellent / Full Option Jewel / Jewel of Luck / FO Ring / Garuda Feather / Garuda Flame

REWARDS

All rewards are listen in our Drop Database and Full Droplist

Detailed Droplist Drop Search Database