Dark Knight is a melee Physical class that has high survivability and high single target damage.
He can be played as either Damage Dealer or Tank.
1. Strength/Energy - Main source of damage mix both
2. Agility - Main source of Speed and Armor
3. Vitality - Increase Health
Tips for Damage Dealer:
- Your highest hiting ability is Fire Blow
- Your best AoE ability is Sword Blow
- You should use Offensive Mastery Armor (A)
- Dark Knight gain 20% Damage bonus when 2 weapons of the same kind are used.
That is why you should never MIX weapons. Wearing just one weapon is a big damage loss.
- After completing Marlon Quest you can perfom 3 action skill chain - also known as COMBO.
- When looking for spots, check your damage on different monsters as some have low magic/physical resistance and that will help you deal more damage. We did this on purpose on ParagonMu so that players not only look for spots but also check where is the best monsters for them.
Tips for Tank:
- Use Solid Protection in party of 5 players to gain more health
- Upgrade your Mastery Shield as it gives a lot of bonus defense and health
- You should use Defensive Mastery Armor (B) as it adds % HP to your solid protection.
- Sword's fury - Increase range
- Greater Fortitude - Increase max Health.
- Strong Belief - Tank Stance- increase defense and elemental defense and allow to cast Solid Protection. Reduces Damage though.
- Solid Protection - Increase Party damage and Transfers portion of your party's Health to you.
- You should use "Rush" skill as often as a gapcloser (learned in 3rd skill tree)
- Fireblow in 1v1 will be 20% better than Sword Blow.
- Perform Combo in the right moment for extra burst and oponets will have hard times to recover from it.
Make sure to also read the PvP and PvM guides!