Magic Gladiator is a hybrid class that can be played as Physical or Magical Damage Dealer.
1. Energy /Strength - Main source of damage depends on the skill.
2. Agility - Main source of Speed and Armor
3. Vitality - Main source of Health
Tips for Magic build:
- Your highest hiting ability is Dark Blast
- Your best AoE ability is Havok Spear or Gigantic Storm
- You should use Magic Mastery Armor (B)
- Always use Elemental Charge Buff.
- Gladiator gains 20% Damage bonus when 2 Staffs of the same kind are used.
That is why you should never MIX weapons. Wearing just one weapon is a big damage loss.
However you can play with a shield and that will give you extra survivability, in some scenarios it is actually better to prioritize health and damage decrease rather than Damage.
-Upgrade your weapons as soon as possible because they give you % damage increase.
- Complete 3rd and 4th quest As soon as possible, because energy build will gain extra bonuses (more than any other class) when learning new skills in the 3rd and 4th tier!
- When looking for spots, check your damage on different monsters as some have low magic/physical resistance and that will help you deal more damage. We did this on purpose on ParagonMu so that players not only look for spots but also check where is the best monsters for them.
Tips for Strength build:
- Chose your prefered playstyle: 2Handed weapon or Dual 1 Handed
- Use correct buff with correct weapon: Crusher Charge for One Handed and Spiral Charge for 2H weapons.
- You should use Strength Mastery Armor (A)
- 2Handed weapon specialize in Fire Slash
-1Handed weapon specialize in Ice Slash
- Elemental Chare - Increase range of Havoc and increase magic damage of all skills.
- Crusher Charge - Increase 2H weapon damage and Fire Slash.
- Spiral Charge - Increase 1H weapon damage, speed and Ice Slash.
- As caster use Dark Blast
- For STR Build use Ice or Fire Slash ( hit 1-2 fireslash sometimes for armor reductiuon debuff)
Make sure to also read our general PvM and PvP Guides!